Friday, April 16, 2010

Mother's Day prize 2010

  
I would like to say a big thank you to all the people who have supported me and show an interest in my jewellery...


Looking forward to giving one of you this bracelet 
to be noticed... wear often... and enjoy




I am offering you an opportunity to own an exclusive piece of JennyMillsJewellery... designed and created to thank you all for your friendship and to help celebrate Mother's Day.
A piece to suit ALL types of mothers. I promise I won't tell if you choose to keep it for yourself either...

With gold filled heavy chain, glimmering large pearls, swarovsky encrusted magnetic clasp, sterling silver electroform rose, this piece should suit you ALL and look great with anything!!!


I will notify you of competition details to win this bracelet in the very near future... stay posted
cheers
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

what's your take on that then... I'd love to hear from you...