Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I will be looking for you at "the market"













JennyMillsJewellery will again be at "the Market" on Sunday...  love to see you there.

I will have some new pieces to view,   and also some nice new cuff links... at a very reasonable price and packaged for him!
As you have come to expect there will be my special little box of earrings to tempt you... these are simple and perfect for every day... made from sterling silver and gems, swarovski crystal, cubic zirconium  or pearl.  At only $20 it would be a good idea to buy some of these to pop in the "gift" draw for Christmas and for birthdays throughout the year.  They include a pretty gift bag so they look great and are secure and together in your jewellery draw.
As well will I will have some amazing and very unusual cocktail rings and leather cuff bracelets,  designed for the less conservative buyer!! 

So even though it’s Dad’s day on Sunday… why not pop in for a bit of a browse and see what you can find to top off your day!

Introduce yourself to me if you have read my blog or are a friend of mine on Facebook… I’d love to put a face to the name…    :o)






the market is held at the Masonic Temple no. 3 Sandy Bay Rd (directly opposite St David's Park) Hobart, Tasmania 7000

No comments:

Post a Comment

what's your take on that then... I'd love to hear from you...