Thursday, July 1, 2010

This is where I'll be...

This Sunday... yes the Fourth of July... should be able to remember that date!!  - I will be showcasing my new leather cuff bracelets for the first time at "the market" at the Masonic Lodge in Sandy bay Road in Hobart.  Please open the links for more information if you hope to put this on your list of fun things to do on a Sunday in Hobart.
I have only just developed this design and must admit to being pretty excited about how they have turned out!!!
I love them!  They are large and noticeable, pretty and tough, and sturdy and adjustable...         you get the picture ...

So if you would like to see how one of these cuffs would look on your particular wrist be the first to pop in and visit me there... no- one who has seen them in the flesh, as yet... and there are only a few...
I would love your feed back and your orders... I will bring some colour swatches... and you can pick your fave,  be aware, though that as each is handmade and quite unique, they may not be exactly reproduced!!  We can, however,  create something just as unique for you.

Leather options are simply Brown or Black and wide or thin leather with adjustable press stud closures... should fit most...
the details are quite shabby chic. I have no intention of creating a pristine finish here...
The fabrics and crystals and other embellishments are of the highest quality, and I am quite pleased with the price.  Be warned ... there have not been many made yet, so be early to see the choices!  To complement these cuffs, I will be also bringing along my large and luscious cocktail rings. You may have seen some of them before, but look out for an ever changing range...
I am looking forward to catching up with you all!  I'm hoping to have a chat about what you like, what you don't like and what you'd like to see in the future... please do! I love to hear your ideas  :o)
hope fully see you there!
Jenny

oh, and
a little but very important ps...



please visit the "breast cancer site" and check out their daily click programme... so easy to do and yet so helpful... cheers and thanks!
http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=2

2 comments:

  1. Wow these are some interesting creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks... they are all available on my website. With many more put up as soon as I make them... I've just paid a visit to your blog as well... cheers Jenny :o)

    ReplyDelete

what's your take on that then... I'd love to hear from you...